When you’re looking for a scenic fishing trip on the flats and bays of South Carolina, turn to Tails Up Guide Service! Team up with Captain Chris Edmonds, who has spent years prowling the local waters, and he’ll organize a memorable and fun fishing excursion for you.
Your guide is running a family-oriented fishing service and he loves having parents with kids on board. Redfish are the primary target here, because they come in all shapes and sizes, and they’re fun to catch. The fall is the season of Bull Redfish when you can hook impressive-sized specimens that can weigh tens of pounds. Species like Flounder, Speckled Trout, and Black Drum could also find their way to your line.
You’ll come aboard a 21’ Sea Pro bay boat, fitted with a 200 HP Suzuki engine. Up to 4 anglers can fish at the same time, and the vessel sports all the fishing equipment you’ll need including a live bait well, a wireless trolling motor, and a reliable fishfinder.
All trips include rods, reels, and tackle, as well as licenses and drinks and snacks, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. You’re welcome to bring your little ones with you, Capt. Chris will provide life jackets, in adult sizes only. Please bring your own life jacket for persons under 100 lbs.
If making new friends and beautiful fishing memories is your goal, then Tails Up Guide Service is the right choice for you!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Pro 208 (Bay boat) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 200HP 2021 Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Myrtle Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tails Up Guide Service
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Inshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (8 hours)
- Fishfinder (2021 Simrad evo)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota Ipilot)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License (License is for saltwater only)
- Inshore Fishing (Fishing is done in Winyah bay, Georgetown SC)
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 5 miles from murrells inlet)
- Flats Fishing (Winyah bay, Georgetown SC)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Please bring your own fly fishing equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout