Based out of Naples, Southern Gentlemen Backcountry Fishing is happy to travel to any boat ramp in this prime fishing corner of Florida to get you on the water. From the backcountry and flats to the reefs offshore, there’s something for everyone, so come aboard and test your skills.
Captain Tim Rushing is a 4th-generation Florida native and knows the area like the back of his hand. He is only too happy to show you the waters from the Everglades to the Pine Island Sound. With such experience behind him, he knows all the tricks of the trade and will do everything he can to help you fill the boat.
Step aboard the 18’ Maverick Master Angler flats boat and see for yourself. Up to 4 guests are welcome and you can all fish at the same time. The deck is covered with custom Seadek foam, so you can take your shoes off and relax as you fish. Capt. Tim will even provide water and Gatorade, and feel free to bring to your own food too.
Using the latest Loomis, St, Croix, Shimano, and Quantum gear, you’ll have everything you need for a productive day on the water. Try bottom fishing or fly fishing from the flats to the reefs, and get ready for a thrilling day out.
These waters are full of the most sought-after inshore fish in the country, and you’ll go after them all. Test your skills to attract the bite of beauties such as Snook, Permit, Tarpon, and more. But the hard work is just getting started. Along with Sharks, Grouper, Snapper, and Redfish, they’ll all put up a fight to get off your line.
Try catching and releasing most of the protected species, but Capt. Tim will be only happy to clean and fillet whatever you’d like to take home. All he asks is that you bring your own cooler to take the fish home with you.
And that’s it, there’s nothing left for you to do. With year-round fishing from the legendary backcountry to the open waters offshore, there’s never any need to miss out. Come aboard Southern Gentlemen Backcountry Fishing for a thrilling day out!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Maverick Master Angler (Flats boat) originally built in 2006. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha 4-Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Naples Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Southern Gentlemen Backcountry Fishing
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Morning 3 Hour Express (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Afternoon Sunset Express (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Night Trip (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (Evening) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Night Trip (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout