Let Insight Fishing Adventures make your next fishing trip an amazing one! Captain Tyler Jones has been fishing the Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico for over 20 years. He knows the waters well and strives to bring his clients to where the fishing is hot. Let him help you catch a fish of a lifetime.
You’ll be fishing from a 21’ Skeeter boat that accommodates up to four guests. The boat is powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine and ensures a smooth ride to your fishing spot. This center console features a live bait tank, navigational electronics, and a cooler for your drinks and snacks. There’s lots of storage space for your belongings and, per request, the captain can also prepare snorkeling equipment.
You can choose between the lethargic Redfish and monster Snook on the flats, to the monster Sharks and Tarpon caught off the beach. You can also go after Mangrove Snapper and Spotted Seatrout. The biggest plus of these trips is that you don’t need previous experience. Even if you’re holding a rod for the first time, you’re bound to have a great time.
The captain will cover your fishing equipment, bait, and drinks. Pickup is available if you’re up to 10 miles away from the marina, just get in touch in advance.
Go fishing with Insight Fishing Adventures and catch some tasty fish!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter 200sx (Center console) originally built in 2013, and restored in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Dunedin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Insight Fishing Adventures
- $225 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - Sunset and Sightseeing Tour (2 hours)
- $225 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (Afternoon/Midday) (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - Before Dawn: Sunrise Fishing (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Sunset/Sightseeing Tour (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - Late AM 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - Fishing and Island Day- PM (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - Fishing and Island Day- AM (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 10 miles)
- Reef Fishing (Up to 10 miles)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout