Viking Fishing Brasil – Canavieiras
Come aboard Viking Fishing Brazil and experience some of the best offshore fishing in South America. Based out of the stunning, peaceful seaside town of Canavieiras, you’ll head to the deep waters of the Atlantic in search of trophy-sized fish. With the world records for Blue and White Marlin coming in the state of Bahia, you’d better believe that you’re in for the fishing adventure of a lifetime.
Who better to take you out than an avid, experienced fisherman? Captain Goran Qvarfordt grew up in Sweden before moving to the Caribbean over 20 years ago to follow his passion – fishing. After fishing out of Brazil, he realized that there’s no place better to follow your dreams, and he hopes to make sure that you love this place just as much as he does!
The 39’ Carbrasmar 395 flybridge is truly a thing of beauty. Up to 6 guests are welcome aboard to make yourselves at home in the plush confines of the cabin. Boasting air conditioning, a multimedia system, bunks for 4 people, a kitchen, and private toilet, you’re in for a smooth ride no matter how long you spend on the water.
When it comes to the fishing, she has everything you need to attract and land the biggest fish. Troll the open waters from the downriggers and outriggers, or bottom fish using the latest reels and rods. Settle into the fighting chair as soon as you feel the bite and get your fish on against some of the ocean’s strongest creatures.
Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo, Snappers, Mahi Mahi, Groupers, Barracuda, and many more prized fish call these waters home, so there’ll be no shortage of exciting fishing. Each of these beauties promises a fight to get off the end of your line, so get ready for a thrilling experience on board.
Capt. Goran and his first mate promise to do everything to make sure your fishing dreams come true, offering a spread of lunch, snacks, and drinks – including beer. Come aboard Viking Fishing Boat for a true taste of Brazilian fishing and head home with lifelong memories!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Carbrasmar 395 (Flybridge) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 290HP Mercedes engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Viking Fishing Brasil – Canavieiras
- $780 per day per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Day Trip (MAX 4) (5 days)
- $1,200 per group, additional $80 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (9 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS Simrad
- Fishfinder Read deep 2500 meters chirp
- Bed 4/5 guests can sleep
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Snacks (Full day only)
- Drinks (Full day only - water, soda, beer)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Yes )
- Lunch (Full day only - Light food snacks and fruits )
- Inshore Fishing (Jigging, Casting and light tackle)
- Nearshore Fishing (Jigging, Bottom fishing, Casting and light tackle)
- Offshore Fishing (In these crystal clear calm blue waters )
- Light Tackle (Many different rods and reels)
- Heavy Tackle (Shimano Tiagra, Penn Gold 30/130)
- Bottom Fishing (Up to 800m electric reels)
- Trolling (To find the big bill fish we trolling 7-10 knots )
- Spinning (Stop the boat for casting tuna dorado jack )
- Popping (Casting poppers for jack fish tuna and more )
- Fly Fishing (If client like we offer )
- Drift Fishing (Fishing for sword fish and bottom fishing )
- Spearfishing (Nice sport if you not killing everything )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)