Come aboard and enjoy a great day of fishing on the prolific waters of New Smyrna Beach with Bad Juju Charters! Don’t let the name of the charter fool you though, with Captain Jason Hayes at the helm, chances of having a productive day are on your side. Capt. Jay is a Florida native and he makes it his mission to show anglers what makes fishing in east Florida so special.
Join him on his 22’ Edgewater bay boat with a 200 HP Yamaha engine and more than enough room to accommodate up to 4 people. The vessel sports reliable navigational electronics, a live bait well, and a fighting chair for that moment when you hook a big one. You’ll have quality Penn and Shimano fishing equipment at your disposal for whatever type of fishing you’d like to try.
When it comes to your catch, a lot will depend on the time of year and your preference. One thing’s for sure – there will always be more than enough species to target. Whether you’re in the mood for massive Redfish, Sheepshead, or Flounder or you’d rather chase Broomtail Grouper, Cobia, Permit, and Jack Crevalle, you won’t be disappointed. You can even go after Tarpon in the warmer months.
Capt. Jay does his best to provide everything you might need on your trip, including licenses, tackle, water, and expert advice. It’s up to you to pack your favorite snacks and lunch, he will take care of everything else. Feel free to bring your little ones, just make sure that they’re 6 and older, captain will have life jackets ready for them.
Hit the bountiful east Florida waters with Bad Juju Charters and you can be certain that some very good fishing juju will follow!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Edgewater (Bay boat) originally built in 2006. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bad Juju Charters
- $375 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Inshore and Inlet (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Shark Trip - Inshore (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Nearshore (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Inshore and Inlet (6 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Shark Trip - Nearshore (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Nearshore (6 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Inshore and Inlet (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Nearshore (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle ( Penn, Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Cooler with ice and water provided)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Jack Crevalle
- Spotted Seatrout