Come and explore the rich waters of Tampa Bay with Aquatic Escapes and make some great memories! Captain Jarrod Wallach is a second-generation captain, who has been fishing since his early childhood.
Get on board his 25’ Sportsman bay boat powered by a Yamaha 250 HP engine. The boat can accommodate up to 5 people who can all fish at once. When it comes to Tarpon and Shark fishing, 2 people can fish at once.
Capt. Jarrod will provide you with rods and reels, as well as live bait to make your trip as productive as possible. He has all the licenses you need, and he will make sure to clean your fish for you to take home.
Book anything from a short 2-hour trip up to full-day trips targeting specific fish. Choose a trip that speaks to you, and target Kingfish, Tarpon, or Shark on one of the specialized trips!
You can head inshore and explore the flats, mangroves, bridges, docks and rock piles in Tampa Bay. There are a lot of different species you can target here – Redfish, Snook, Snapper, Tripletail, Flounder, and Spanish Mackerel.
Everything you need for a great outing is some sun protection, food, and drinks. Tips are not expected but are appreciated, so if you have a good time you can tip your captain. The deck mate joins in to help when it comes to beginner anglers, and he works for tips.
Capt. Jarrod also partners with a few local captains in the Tampa Bay area. If you have a large party, they can set up a large trip with multiple boats. They can even organize a small tournament or a contest for you!
Grab some hats and sunglasses, bring some snacks, and get ready to explore the Gulf of Mexico with Aquatic Escapes!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportsman (Bay boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Ruskin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Aquatic Escapes – Ruskin
- $250 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Inshore Fishing – 2 Hour Trip (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $800 per group - Fall Inshore Kingfish – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Spring Kingfish – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Tarpon – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Offshore Fishing – Full Day (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Boat has 2 Yeti Coolers on Board.)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout