Are you looking to treat your friends and family to a thrilling aquatic adventure in Maldives? Then make sure that a trip aboard Silvertip charters is your first point of call! Whitetip Fishing Charter is a triple-threat company based in beautiful Malé, the capital of the Maldives – as well as offering up seriously exciting fishing trips, they’ll also take you island-hopping, and even snorkeling.
Captain Ahmed Raoof, commonly known as “Luffy” within the fishing community, is the man behind the helm of this charter. He’s extremely experienced in exploring the waters all around Malé, and will help you cast your line for a whole host of world-famous fish.
Depending on the trip you opt for and your skill level, you’ll have the chance to target a variety of species. Trolling for Wahoo, battling huge Mahi Mahi, bottom fishing for tasty Grouper and Snapper species…all of this is and more on offer aboard Silvertip. A longer trip will allow you plenty of time to try out a variety of techniques, whereas shorter trips are perfect for newer anglers.
If you’d like to combine your angling action with some other activities, this is possible, too. Capt. Ahmed and his crew also offer excursion trips on request, where you can mix up your fishing with dolphin tours, snorkeling around the beautiful coral reefs, sandbank trips, and visits to nearby local islands. Just get in touch with your captain about these options beforehand.
Your trip will take place aboard a 36’ Gulf Craft bay boat, powered by twin Mercury 250 HP engines. She can cruise at a top speed of 38 knots, meaning you’ll have a speedy journey to the hotspots! Eight anglers can fish comfortably from this vessel, and she’s outfitted with all the necessary electronics.
Your captain will provide you with all the fishing equipment you need for an incredible day out, as well as food and drinks depending on the length of the trip. Come aboard Whitetip Fishing Charter and experience what the waters of Malé have to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Gulf Craft (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2021. Powered by 2 250HP Mercury Marine engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Malé Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Whitetip Fishing Charter
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Big Game Fishing Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Big Game Fishing Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Private)
- GPS (Samyung NF560)
- Fishfinder (Hondex)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available upon request)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Maxel, Saragosa, Shimano)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle (Available upon request)
- Heavy Tackle (Available upon request)
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Skipjack)