Barnegat Bay Adventures will help you explore all beauties of the bay or ocean in an unforgettable way. These aren’t just fishing trips! Besides fish, you can also go after Crabs and Clams, or combine everything with an eco tour if you like bird watching. Captain Anthony Grassi has been fishing the bay for over 40 years and he’ll be your guide.
Join him on a 28’ Blue Wave Makaira that accommodates up to 6 guests, including kids of all ages. This center console features Garmin navigational electronics, 4 live bait tanks, and a large cooler. She’s powered by a 350 Suzuki engine, so you’ll reach your spots in no time.
You’ll go after Striped Bass, Flounder, Bluefish, Weakfish, Black Sea Bass, and any other species that roam the ocean and bay. Further offshore, you’ll get the chance to hook into Tuna and other pelagics. Catch delicious blue claw Crabs and have a crab boil at your home that evening. Jump in the water with rakes and catch a bunch of Clams that you can eat raw or make a creamy chowder.
The captain supplies the best gear, whether you are fly fishing for Bass and Blues or light tackle spinning rods for summer Flounder.
In these calm bays and rivers, there’s no seasickness. Whether you are an expert angler or new to the sport, Barnegat Bay Adventures will show you the world class fishery or at least a great day on the water. Join the fun for all ages!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Blue Wave Makaira (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 350HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 30 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Barnegat Bay Adventures
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (Mon–Fri) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) – Weekend (6 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Offshore Wrecks (Weekdays) (8 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip (Mon–Fri) (8 hours)
- Toilet Porta Potti is available for emergencies
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Radar Garmin
- Rods, reels & tackle (Lamiglass rods, Sage fly rods, Canyon reels)
- Live Bait (Caught in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing (Barnegat Bay, Manasquan River, Barnegat Inlet)
- Offshore Fishing (Tuna & Dolphin)
- Reef Fishing (Inshore and offshore reefs)
- Flats Fishing (Shallow Water)
- Backcountry Fishing (Sedge Banks)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Bluefin)