Family owned and operated, Capt. Jason Fullerton’s crew offers a wide variety of trips to accommodate different preferences and skill levels. Florida master naturalist, local guide and master captain, Jason Fullerton, has a lifetime of experience nearshore and in the backcountry of Southwest Florida. His passion and knowledge of nature and wildlife will ensure that you have a memorable day on the water.
Specializing in ecotourism and sustainable practices, these trips are designed for family anglers, nature enthusiasts, outdoorsmen, adventure seekers, and beachcombers.
The captain’s custom 24’ center console boat can accommodate 6 guests. The vessel is equipped with the latest electronics and safety gear. This unique bay boat is a Florida classic designed to excel in both shallow water and choppy seas. This vessel is powered by Yamaha outboard engine with a power pole, trolling motor, and 2 oversized live wells.
You’ll be provided with a variety of gear for all trips and a mix of tackle, including both live bait and artificial. You can also use snorkeling equipment, float noodles, and beach-combing rakes. The captain encourages you to bring your reusable water bottles to keep single-use plastics to a minimum and reusable bags for beach-combing.
As constant students and teachers, Capt. Jason Fullerton and his crew will help others to become better anglers, shellers, and naturalist. Book your tour today!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Florida Custom 240 Mod-V (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Goodland Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt. Jason Fullerton – Goodland
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 3/4 Day Fishing Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin 7612 & 7608)
- Fishfinder (Garmin 7612 & 7608)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Boat/eco tours)
- Live Bait Well (50 gal. & 55 gal. wells)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota IPilot 36v)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (We provide water)
- First Mate (Optional)
- Fishing License (Includes up to 4 anglers)
- Inshore Fishing (Passes, inner bays, & points)
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing (Natural live bottom & ledges)
- Wreck Fishing (Artificial reefs & wrecks)
- Backcountry Fishing (Wintertime hide outs)
- Light Tackle (10-15 lbs. braided line)
- Heavy Tackle (For shark & grouper)
- Bottom Fishing (Reef & wrecks)
- Spinning (Shimano & Penn reels)
- Jigging (Let me know if you like to throw artificial)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout