Want to explore fishing opportunities on Florida’s west coast? Then look no further than Poseidon Fishing Charters! This operation is helmed by Captain Steven Swindal, a local pro with over 2 decades of experience, and launches out of Apollo Beach. With diverse trips for anglers of all skill levels and preferences, there’s something for everyone!
Hop aboard his cool and comfortable 26’ Crevalle bay boat. Supported by a powerful 300 HP Yamaha engine, and with plenty of room for 6 anglers to fish comfortably, this beauty is perfect for exploring the diverse Florida landscape. There’s also a small toilet inside the console, iceboxes, plenty of seating and cushions, and 3 live wells to optimize your time on board.
Few fisheries in the world offer fishing as diverse as Florida does! Opt to stay inshore and you’ll be catching Tripletail, Redfish, Snook, Snapper, and Sheepshead. Want to explore deeper waters? Mahi Mahi and various Tuna and Grouper await! Trolling, deep sea fishing, bottom fishing – whatever your target requires, the crew accommodates.
There’s no need to worry about gear, the crew provides everything you need for a successful day of fishing. He’s also happy to clean and fillet your catch at the end of the day. Feel free to bring along any food and drinks you’d like and make sure to pack sun protection!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to fish these diverse waters with a knowledgeable guide aboard Poseidon Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Crevalle (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Apollo Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Poseidon Fishing – Apollo Beach
- $250 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - Half Day – Inshore (1 Person Max) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Sharks (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Bowfishing Half Day (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip - Flats Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip - Flats Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Bowfishing 3/4 Day (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip - Flats Fishing (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (9 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (9 hours)
- Toilet (small toilet in concole )
- Live Bait Well (3 livewells )
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle ( Bull bay rods, Penn and Shimano reels)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (Equipment for 2)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout