Come fish the beautiful waters in Sanibel and target a variety of hard fighting fish with Capt Charlies Fishing Charters! The wide range of fishing terrains found here means you get to customize a trip that’s perfect just for you!
Taking you out for the day will be Captain Charlie Cooper. He grew up on Sanibel Island and there’s nothing he loves more than sharing his native waters with his guests.
You’ll be exploring the inshore and nearshore waters abroad a 20’ Aquasport center console. She’s equipped with a wireless trolling motor for silent navigation through the backcountry and the latest in marine electronics to help you out in deeper waters. Keep your bait fresh in the live well and store your catch and drinks in the onboard icebox.
Stay closer to shore and you’ll explore the backcountry to go after famous Floridian species such as Redfish and Snook. Come Tarpon season you’ll have your chance to battle it out with the hard fighting “Silver King”! To target the bigger guys, including Cobia and Kingfish, you’ll head up to 9 miles out.
Everything you need gear-wise to troll, jig, spin, and pop will be waiting for you on board. Capt. Charlie will also provide bottled water, but feel free to bring any other snacks and drinks you’d like to enjoy. At the end of the trip, he’s happy to clean and fillet any catch you choose to keep.
Get ready for a productive day on the water with a local pro aboard Capt Charlies Fishing Chaters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Aquasport (Bay boat) originally built in 1998. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha 4 stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Sanibel Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt Charlies Fishing Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Eco tour sightseeing half day (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Combo (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6hr eco tour shelling fishing combo (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water )
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own equipment )
- Drift Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)