Explore the rich Venice waters with Deepwater Assassins and you’re guaranteed to have a great fishing adventure. The charter captains are passionate about providing an amazing experience for their customers, so you can be sure you’re in great hands!
Come aboard their 30’ ProLine center console boat, powered by twin 250 HP Mercury engines. It will get you to the fishing grounds as fast as possible. The capacity is 6 people and they can all fish at the same time. There’s a private toilet on board for your convenience.
You’ll be fishing using Bull bay rods and Canyon reel variants provided by your captain. Live bait will be caught and prepared before the trip, so you can get right into the action. There’s Flounder gigging equipment on board as well, just let your captain know if you’re up for it!
Depending on the trip you choose and how far offshore you want to go, you’ll target a variety of species. Inshore, expect to come across Grouper, King Mackerel, Snook, and Tarpon. You can target Blacktip Shark, Red Snapper, and Barracuda on the nearshore trips, or you can troll for Mahi Mahi, Amberjack, Cobia, and Wahoo offshore.
There will be a first mate joining in on all trips, and there’s a 20% tipping policy. If you choose to keep your catch, the crew will be more than happy to clean it.
Kids older than 5 are welcome, so this can be a great educational experience for them. Bring your family and make some new memories while your kids learn all there is to know about fishing. Life vests will be provided for everyone.
Make sure you have all the essentials – sun protection, sunglasses, hats, boat shoes (no dark soles permitted), and a cooler for your catch. There will be water on board, but you should bring food and drinks to stay refreshed. Lunch can be provided on longer trips for an extra cost ($10 per person).
All you need to do now is book Deepwater Assassins, and you’re all set for an exciting adventure in the beautiful Venice waters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
ProLine (Center console) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 250HP Mercury Optimax engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Venice Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Deepwater Assassins – Venice
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Inshore (5 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Nearshore (5 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Offshore (5 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Inshore (5 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Nearshore (5 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Offshore (5 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (10 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (10 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- Toilet (Private toilet on board.)
- GPS (Simrad Go12)
- Fishfinder (Chartplotter)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Bull bay rods, Canyon reel variants.)
- Live Bait (Caught before the trip.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (If applicable)
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On longer trips - extra cost.)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)