Visit Murrells Inlet for some exciting fishing opportunities off the coast of South Carolina with Fish On Charters! Catering to both family groups and experienced anglers, Captain Lee Thomas is well-practiced in providing an enjoyable time on the water.
Capt. Lee will take you out aboard a 22’ Bullsbay center console boat. It’s powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine and can accommodate up to 6 anglers. The boat is air-conditioned, which is a much-needed thing when spending your day on the water.
All the equipment you will need is included in the charter rate, and the captain will provide you with rods, reels, and tackle, as well as live bait.
On inshore fishing trips, you can expect to target Redfish, Flounder, Trout, and Tarpon. Nearshore trips will take you fishing for King Mackerel, Sharks, Spadefish, and bottom dwellers. More experienced anglers will enjoy traveling further offshore to target Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna, Sailfish, and Marlin.
All you have to do is choose the trip that suits you best. Whether you want to check the bite offshore or don’t feel like traveling too far out, Capt. Lee will accommodate your needs. Kids are welcome on board, so don’t hesitate to make this is a memorable family adventure!
Join Fish On Charters and let Capt. Lee show you an unforgettable time on the waters of South Carolina!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bullsbay (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Murrells Inlet Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish On Charters
- $125 per person - Cast & Blast Trip (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $45 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark (3 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $35 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spotted Seatrout