Reel-Axing Fishing Charters offers exciting adventures for anglers of all experience levels. You’ll have a chance to explore the diverse waters of Ponce Inlet and Port Orange, catch fish, and relax under the Florida sun in a state-of-the-art fishing boat.
Captain John Kyp is a US Coast Guard captain with decades of experience fishing Florida’s east coast. He’s confident in his ability to put you on fish and invites you to join him on a once in a lifetime experience.
Your boat for the day is a 26’ Trophy Pro center console equipped with twin 150HP Suzuki 4-stroke engines capable of getting you to the best fishing spots in no time. She’s also outfitted with top-quality fishing gear, safety equipment, and navigational electronics. The boat accommodates 5 guests, including children ages 5 and up.
Capt. John offers a variety of packages based on what you’d like to catch. Shark fishing is a popular option and will see you targeting inshore, as well as nearshore monsters, such as Tiger, Lemon, Blacktip, Bonnethead, and Bull Shark.
Inshore trips will have you fishing around jetties and other structures, targeting Redfish, Black Drum, Mangrove Snapper, and Goliath Grouper. Nearshore trips will take you a little further out to catch the likes of Black Seabass, Cobia, Kingfish, and various Shark species.
You can also have Capt. John take you offshore, where you’ll combine a bit of trolling and bottom fishing to target big game species. Out here, you’ll encounter Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Red Snapper, and many other prized catches. No matter which trip you choose, Capt. John will customize your trip based on your preferences and do his best to put you on big fish.
Top-of-the-line Penn and Shimano gear, as well as your fishing license, are included. Feel free to bring snacks and drinks, pack some sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses, and the rest will be taken care of. Join Reel-Axing Fishing Adventures and get ready for an unforgettable day of fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Trophy Pro (Center console) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 150HP Suzuki engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Port Orange Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Reel-Axing Fishing Charters
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Shark Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Shark Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Inshore (5 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Early Inshore (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour – Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour – Offshore (Early Morning) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour – Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour – Near/Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour – Near/Offshore (Early AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 10 Hour – Offshore (10 hours)
- Toilet (Private head (flushable) )
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn & Shimano )
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)