Join Coconut Reef Powerboat Tours and explore the beautiful blue Caribbean waters off the coast of Sint Maarten! The charter is operated by Captain Craig Nicholls. It’s made up of experienced captains who’ll make sure that your fishing trip is as enjoyable and productive as possible.
Hop aboard the spacious 38’ Custom catamaran and explore the deep ocean in style! The boat can accommodate up to 12 people, but 8 can comfortably fish at the same time. There’s a private toilet on board, as well as a shower and kitchen for your convenience.
Capt. Craig will provide you with all the equipment you’ll need. You’ll be using high-quality Penn rods and reels, and there will be live bait ready for you as well. If you want to deep drop for Snapper, Grouper, and other species, you will be provided with top of the line electric reels. After a productive day on the ocean, the crew will be happy to clean and fillet the fish.
The waters around Sint Maarten are as fish-rich as they are beautiful. Enjoy some of the best views in the world while reeling in some big specimens of the area’s prized fish. You’ll come across a variety of species, including Cubera and Yellowtail Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo, and Spanish Mackerel.
Come with your friends and family and make some unforgettable memories! Children over 8 are welcome on board, so if you’re on vacation, this is a great option for some quality family time. There’s also snorkeling equipment on board if you want to explore the amazing marine life up-close.
You’ll have snacks and a variety of drinks provided.
You can also order lunch for $10 per person. Sandwiches on French baguette (ham and cheese, tuna or chicken) with homemade coleslaw and condiments. All prepared fresh on the day of the charter. Make sure to wear long sleeves, a hat, and bring some sun protection so you can feel relaxed under the hot Caribbean sun!
Choose your adventure, and come have fun in these turquoise waters with Coconut Reef Powerboat Tours
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom (Catamaran) originally built in 2015. Powered by 2 150HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Coconut Reef Powerboat Tours
- $825 per group, additional $120 per person after 4 guests - FISH-5 (5 hours)
- $1,035 per group, additional $110 per person after 2 guests - FISH-7 (7 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $110 per person after 2 guests - FISH-9 (9 hours)
- Toilet Private toilet on board.
- GPS Maretron GPS
- Fishfinder Simrad/Airmar 1Kw
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Bluetooth enabled - bring your own tunes
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets Available in all sizes.
- Rods, reels & tackle (Terminal tackle is on us. Rod/Reel loss is on you.)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Water, soft drinks, sodas, beer, cocktails.)
- Drinks (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks suppplied)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (We maintain all local licenses required.)
- Nearshore Fishing (3-10 miles, 100-1500 ft)
- Offshore Fishing (5 to 25 miles, 100-2000 ft)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (High speed Wahoo trolling where conditions permit.)
- Bottom Fishing (Deep drop for Snapper, Grouper using electric reel)
- Jigging (Some nice inshore targets for slow/fast jigging.)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (300-1200ft on electric reels)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack (Horse-eye)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Queen Snapper (Caribbean)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)