Book Fiji Surfco Game Fishing Adventures for a unique opportunity to fish the entire length of The Great Sea Reef, the world’s third-largest continuous reef system. Captain Dirk Gardner has been fishing for over 30 years, so he’ll take you to the richest fishing grounds in no time!
Explore these beautiful waters on the 37’ Kevlacat 3700 Catamaran boat. The captain takes up to 8 people fishing, so that everyone can have a comfortable experience. The boat has everything you might need, including a toilet, a kitchen, and a bed.
All the best Shimano equipment will be provided for you, and there’s a fighting chair so you can battle some of the sea monsters of the area. You’ll fish by rotation on rods, and you’ll be using live bait caught on the way to the fishing grounds. There’s snorkeling equipment on board so you can fully explore these pristine waters.
You’ll be targeting a variety of species, including Blue and Black Marlin as well as Trevally, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Spanish Mackerel, Pacific Barracuda, and Yellowfin Tuna. The crew keeps the catch, but you’ll take enough of it to taste the fruits of your labor.
On the multiday trip, you’ll be fishing by day and staying at a different island resort or retreat by night. If you can’t manage the entire length, you can join or leave by seaplane, seabus, or whatever form of transport is available from your chosen location.
Kids of all ages are welcome, so this can be a nice family vacation. There will be drinks and snacks, and an ice cooler on board, as well as lunch on full day trips.
Book your next adventure and come have the time of your life in the turquoise waters off the coast of Fiji!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Kevlacat 3700 Extended Hardtop (Catamaran) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 350HP Yanmar Diesel (211kw) engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Nadi Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fiji Surfco Game Fishing Adventures
- FJ $1,500 per group, additional FJ $50 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- FJ $1,500 per group, additional FJ $50 per person after 7 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- FJ $2,000 per group, additional FJ $50 per person after 7 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- FJ $2,500 per day per group, additional FJ $500 per person after 1 guest - 5 Day Trip – The Great Sea Reef (5 days)
- FJ $2,500 per group, additional FJ $50 per person after 7 guests - Full Day Trip – Long Distance (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (The best Shimano equipment is provided.)
- Live Bait (Caught en route to fishing grounds.)
- Lures (Boat provides terminal tackle)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (If charter originates from our home port.)
- Snacks (Seasonal fruit)
- Drinks (Soft drinks and water. Alcohol is extra.)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Taken care of by operator.)
- Lunch (Light wraps.)
- Nearshore Fishing (Popping for Trevally and Mangrove Jack)
- Offshore Fishing (Marlin, Tuna, and Mahi Mahi.)
- Reef Fishing (Dogtooth Tuna is our specialty.)
- Light Tackle (Tiagra 30ws)
- Heavy Tackle (Tiagra 80ws and 50ws)
- Trolling (Dogtooth Tuna, Giant Trevally, and Spanish Mackerel)
- Jigging (Dogtooth Tuna jigging.)
- Popping (Giant Trevally, Mangrove Jack, and Bluefin Trevally)
- Drift Fishing (We drift live scad while downrigging Dogtooth Tuna)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Marlin, Tuna, and Mahi Mahi.)
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Trevally (Bluefin)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)