Bay Reef Charters welcomes you aboard for amazing inshore and flats fishing in beautiful St. Petersburg! Captain Dmitri caters to both novice and experienced anglers of all ages, for memorable trips under the Florida sun.
If you choose to explore the backcountry and flats, you’ll be fishing for Snook and Redfish. Head further out to bottom fish for a variety of Snapper, Amberjack, and Grouper, or troll for Kingfish.
Your boat for the day will be a brand new 23’ Key West bay boat. She can accommodate up to 4 guests and comes equipped with 2 live wells for bait, Simrad electronics and an i-Pilot trolling motor.
Capt. Dmitri will provide all the equipment you need including rods, tackle, and Daiwa reels. He can also accommodate spearfishing, flounder gigging and bowfishing, so long as you bring your own equipment. Feel free to store any snacks and refreshments you’d like to enjoy during the trip in the onboard icebox.
Let Capt. Dmitri help you explore some of the calmest waters in the US year-round! Not only will he take you to the best spots in the backcountry and flats, but he’s also happy to clean and fillet all your tasty catch.
So, what are you waiting for? Join Bay Reef Fishing Charters for some of the best fishing Florida has to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|156 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since November 2019|
About this listing
Key West (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha 250 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
St. Petersburg Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bay Reef Fishing Charters
- $325 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (5:30PM) (2 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)