Nautical West Sport Fishing operates out of Kitimat, British Columbia. For over two decades, they’ve been guiding fishing trips on both rivers in the area and the ocean. If you’re after Halibut, just check out their second listing.
Captain Todd Haynes provides outstanding angling opportunities for the adventurous fly fishers! Even if fly fishing is not your game, he got you covered. Everything from bait-casting, spin-casting, and centre-pin are also available. You’ll go after Steelhead and different types of Salmon.
You’ll be fishing from a 16’ Hyde drift boat. Due to its size, the captain accommodates only 2 guests on the boat. She’s been restored in 2019, so almost everything on the boat is new.
Steelhead has to be released and Chinook Salmon weighing more than 30 pounds, too. Please remember to release fish responsibly and take only what you will eat. The fish that can be kept will be cleaned for you by the captain.
Your fishing equipment will be covered by the captain. He’ll also prepare snacks and food for the day, so you only need to purchase your fishing license. If you’re booking a multi-day trip, the captain can recommend B&B.
Spend at least one day in the heartland of the world-famous freshwater fishing region. Nautical West Sport Fishing will adjust their trips and help you have an unforgettable time!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Nautical West Sport Fishing – River
- CA $350 per person - Single Day Trip (8 hours)
- CA $860 per day per group - Multi-Day Trip (2 days)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (G-Loomis, Fenwick, Shimano, Islander Reels, Shimano)
- Lures (Westcoast BC Gear)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Prepared for Transport)
- Drinks (Non-Alcholic Beverages)
- Lunch (various meals)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Single-hand & Double-hand)
- River Fishing (Skeena, Nass, Kitimat, Cranberry, Kemano, Kasiks, E)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (Rockfish, Salmon)
- Spinning (Spoons, Blades - Trout, Steelhead)
- Jigging (Jigs -Salmon)
- Popping (Jigs - Salmon)
- Fly Fishing (Double-hand Spey, Single-hand - switch)
- Drift Fishing
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Chum)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)
- Salmon (Sockeye)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: