Explore the beautiful waters off the coast of North Captiva Island, and have a wonderful time with Catchin’ Jiants! Capt. CJ Floyd and Capt. Jordan Dunn are among very few local guides with Master Captain’s Licenses. They’ll put you on fish in no time and give you an experience you’ll cherish forever. Voted “Best Fishing Charter and Captain of Sanibel and Captiva Islands" for 3 years in a row (2019, 2020, 2021), you can be sure of the captain’s skills and passion!
You’ll get on board their very rare and spacious 26’ Gillikin center console boat, powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine. It can comfortably accommodate up to 6 anglers, so bring your friends and family and have a productive trip in these fish-rich waters. The removable bimini top will provide you with shade so you can relax and fully enjoy your day.
All the equipment will be provided for you on board, as well as fishing licenses, live bait, and lures. If you’d like to take the fruits of your labor home for a nice dinner, the captain will be happy to clean and fillet your catch. There’s plenty of storage on board, and there’s no need to bring your own cooler.
There’s a variety of fish species that call these waters their home, and you can use different techniques depending on your ambitions. Some of the target species include Snapper, Redfish, Barracuda, Cobia, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Snook, and Shark. There’s rich wildlife in the area, so expect to see a lot of dolphins, manatees, and different species of birds!
If you’re up for a challenge, you can book one of the specialized Tarpon trips, and tick the Silver King off your bucket list. Kids are welcome on board, so feel free to turn this into a great family experience. Harvestable fish will be graciously filleted for the freshest dinner life has to offer. The captains love recommending some of the islands’ best chefs!
Customize any trip with Catchin’ Jiants for the most memorable day you could dream of. Welcome aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Gillikin (Center console) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Captiva Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Catchin' Jiants – North Captiva Island
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Customized (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Customized (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (Extended) – Tarpon (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (On as needed basis)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Cubera)