Join Catchin’ Jiants and enjoy the beautiful blue waters of Pine Island while reeling in some serious monsters! Captain C.J. is a passionate angler who’s had a lot of experience in the area, so he’ll make sure to show you the best fishing grounds. You can be sure of his skills, since he won the “Best Fishing Captain of Sanibel and Captiva Islands 2019” award which is a great honor.
Capt. C.J. will take you out on his 26’ Gillikin center console boat, which can accommodate up to 6 anglers. The boat is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine, and it will take you to the best honey holes in the area in no time. You’ll be able to relax in the shade on your way thanks to the bimini top.
You’ll have all the fishing gear you’ll need on board, and the captain will provide fishing license, live bait, and lures as well. He’ll be more than happy to clean and fillet your fish, so you can take it straight to the dinner table after you get back home.
These waters are home to a variety of species, and depending on what you want to catch, you’ll be using different fishing techniques. You’ll get the chance to target creatures like Redfish, Barracuda, Snapper, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Cobia, Snook, and Shark. Expect to see a lot of dolphins, manatees, and different species of birds on your way to the fishing grounds!
If you want to catch that monster Silver King, don’t hesitate to come on one of the specialized Tarpon fishing trips! Feel free to bring your kids with you and make this is a trip they’ll always remember. Make sure to bring sun protection, as well as some snacks and drinks for your refreshment, and you’re all set.
Create your own fishing adventure and join Catchin’ Jiants for a memorable time on the waters of North Captiva Island!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Gillikin (Center console) originally built in 2003. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Bokeelia Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Catchin' Jiants – Pine Island
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Customized (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Customized (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (Extended) – Tarpon (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (On as needed basis)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Cubera)