Join Kraken Coastal Charters and Captain Dylan Hood for a fishing adventure you won’t forget! Capt. Dylan has been fishing the local waters for over two decades and knows how to get you on top of the fish you’re after.
You’ll be casting off of a 23’ Pathfinder bay boat, powered by a speedy 250 HP Yamaha SHO V8 engine. She’s equipped with top of the line Garmin electronics, a live well, and wireless trolling motor for when you need to slow things down and get stealthy! She can accommodate up to 6 anglers and children are always welcome aboard.
The Pine Island area is one of the best-known fishing destinations in Southwest Florida, owing to its plentiful year-round fishery. Depending on what you’re aiming for, you’ll go after anything from Redfish, Snook, and Trout, to Tarpon and Snapper. Spearfishing, fly fishing, and bowfishing can also be arranged – just let Capt. Dylan know in advance if that’s what you’d like to do!
Capt. Dylan will supply everything you need for a productive day of fishing, including rods, reels, and tackle. He’ll also provide bottled water, though you’re free to bring any other snacks and refreshments you’d like to enjoy. At the end of the day, he’ll clean and bag your catch for easy transport home.
Have the true Florida inshore experience with a seasoned local guide aboard Kraken Coastal Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder 2300 HPS (Bay boat) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha SHO V8 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Kraken Coastal Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Shelling, Dolphin, Eco tour (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets Adult sizes only
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water )
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Must be arranged in advance)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (Must be arranged in advance)
- Spearfishing (Must be arranged in advance )
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout