If you’re looking for a unique and unforgettable angling adventure, head to the northern shores of Singapore and hop aboard Lion City Fishing Charters! Captain Max is the man behind the helm, and he prides himself on running nearshore and offshore trips from a sporty, spacious, and clean vessel. Why compromise when you can have both?
Speaking of the vessel, she’s a 27’ Sea Swirl Striper sport fisher, capable of traveling quickly and efficiently, so you can cast your line in a variety of hotspots! She can accommodate up to 4 guests, but how many people can come aboard depends on the trip you opt for.
On full day adventures, you’ll be able to embark on your trip with a group of 5 anglers, whereas shorter trips see this number limited to groups of 2 or 3 guests. This is all for your comfort and safety! As well as life jackets, navigational gear, and a live bait well, there’s also a clean cabin toilet to ensure that your comfort is maximized.
Captain Max runs Lion City Fishing Charters with a "hunters and seekers" mentality – basically, if there are no fish in one spot, you’ll move around and "hunt" for your prey! On longer trips, this means heading offshore to target pelagics and bottom feeders such as Giant Trevally, Barracuda, Snapper species, and Amberjack.
Want to spend less time on the water and still have a productive day? Capt. Max will stick to nearshore waters, where you’ll be able to try out a whole host of techniques to target world-famous species such as Sweetlip Emperor, Snapper, Queenfish, and Mackerel.
You’ll need to rent top-quality fishing gear from your captain, which is priced at SG $30 per person. This includes top-of-the-line rods and reels, a variety of tackle, lures, and dead bait in certain seasons. Then all you need to do is grab your favorite snacks and drinks, and join Lion City Fishing Charters for an unforgettable adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea Swirl Striper 2301WA (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2001, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Singapore Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lion City Fishing Charters
- S $110 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Shared (Weekday) (8 hours)
- S $125 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Shared (Weekend) (8 hours)
- S $375 per group, additional S $125 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Afternoon Weekend (2 MAX) (4 hours)
- S $375 per group, additional S $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Afternoon Weekday (2 MAX) (4 hours)
- S $375 per group, additional S $125 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Morning Weekday (2 MAX) (4 hours)
- S $425 per group, additional S $125 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Morning Weekend (2 MAX) (4 hours)
- S $475 per group, additional S $125 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Afternoon Weekend (3 MAX) (4 hours)
- S $475 per group, additional S $125 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Morning Weekend (3 MAX) (4 hours)
- S $625 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- S $650 per group - Full Day Weekend Trip - 5Max (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Upon request)
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Snapper (Red Emperor)
- Sweetlip Emperor
- Trevally (Giant)