Brand new angler wanting to cast your first-ever line? Or maybe you’re a seasoned fisherman who’s ready to explore some world-famous waters? An adventure with Team Buck Rogers, located in Jacksonville, FL, is just what you’re looking for!
Captain Chad Starling is the man behind this charter company. With over a decade of charter fishing experience, he’s more than equipped to guide you around these prolific waters. He specializes in offshore trolling and bottom fishing, but what sets him apart from other captains is that he is more than happy to introduce total newbies to these techniques.
Your captain also uses factors such as local weather and water conditions, the season, and your personal preferences to determine exactly what your trip will look like. If you’re just starting out, a shorter adventure will see you casting your line for species such as Kingfish, Snapper species, and Barracuda. Or maybe you’d like to earn some bragging rights by battling a variety of Shark species on a specialized trip?
If you’re a more seasoned angler, you’ll know that battling beasts of the deep requires at least a full day excursion – and Capt. Chad will happily guide you to offshore waters to come face-to-gills with Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and Wahoo. You can also bottom fish for tasty Snapper and Grouper, too.
You’ll be embarking on your adventure aboard your captain’s 27’ Polar center console, named the "Bill Collector." She’s capable of accommodating up to 6 guests, making her a great option for groups of angling buddies who want to indulge in some friendly competition.
Want to introduce the whole family to angling? Children are warmly welcomed aboard the Bill Collector. This vessel is decked out with top-quality navigational and safety gear, too, so you can rest easy that you and your little ones are in safe hands.
You’ll be provided with fishing gear, as well as a license for your group. Come aboard Team Buck Rogers for an unforgettable Floridian fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Polar (Center console) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 33 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Team Buck Rogers – Bill Collector
- $776 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Offshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $776 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Offshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $983 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Offshore Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $983 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Offshore Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,190 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Offshore Trip (8 hours)
- $1,655 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Licenses are covered for up to 6 people.)
- River Fishing (St. Johns River )
- Nearshore Fishing (Beach fishing and up to 5 miles out.)
- Offshore Fishing (From 5–65 miles depending on duration.)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)