Spend an exciting day fishing the Columbia River with Black Dogg Guide Service. Captain Gordy Webster has been fishing for 30 years in the area and he knows all the good spots. His trips are suited for everyone, regardless of your skill level. Capt. Gordy especially welcomes families with kids, because it’s never too early to introduce them to this magical world of fishing!
You’ll be fishing aboard his 2020 28’ Allied Liberator boat. This vessel accommodates up to 6 guests and everybody can fish at the same time. Powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha engines, as well as a 20 HP Yamaha kicker, it will take you quickly and safely to your fishing spot. The vessel is also fitted Raymarine electronics and auto-pilot systems which will help you find and stay on fish.
Capt. Gordy offers different trips for different fish species. Salmon fishing and crabbing in the ocean and Columbia River. Tuna, Halibut, and bottom fish in the Pacific Ocean out of Hammond, OR. It all depends on your fishing spot and time of year. Capt. Gordy specializes in bottom fishing and trolling, so these will be your main fishing techniques.
He’ll cover your fishing equipment, lures, bait, and even clean your catch for free. You can bring your food and drinks. Don’t forget to purchase your fishing license (around $20 per person) for the day and the capt. also recommends bringing rain gear. There’s no minimum age policy for kids – you, as a parent, know best if your kid will like the trip or not.
Black Dogg Guide Service will make sure your day on the Columbia River is an unforgettable one. Bring your group and enjoy fishing these clear waters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Allied Liberator (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2020. Powered by 3 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Black Dogg Guide Service
- $125 per person - Half Day Trip – Crabbing! (4 hours)
- $200 per person - Full Day Trip – Sturgeon (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Full Day Bottom Fish and Crabbing (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Full Day Trip – Salmon Buoy 10 (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Full Day Trip–Ocean Salmon Fishing (8 hours)
- $350 per person - Full Day Trip – Halibut (8 hours)
- $1,650 per group - Full Day Trip – Private Boat (8 hours)
- $3,000 per group - Full Day TUNA! (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (except for tuna)
- Drinks (On request)
- River Fishing (Columbia River)
- Nearshore Fishing (Pacific Ocean for Salmon)
- Offshore Fishing (Pacific Ocean for Tuna and Halibut)
- Reef Fishing (Rockfish)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (for T)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Albacore)