If you’re a passionate freshwater angler, and you’ve never experienced Texas fishing, then it’s high time to make that right! Captain Matthew Hathaway of Redemptional Fishing And Outdoors, with his versatile experience and practices, might just be the guy to show you the riches of Texan fisheries.
Your guide is a Multi-Species fisherman, and he makes it his business to locate the best fishing holes in the Austin area and beyond. He runs his charters on Lake Travis, and Decker lake, where you can find Largemouth, Guadalupe Bass, Striped Bass, White Bass and Catfish in all shapes and sizes. Before your trip, the captain will see what you prefer to catch and via fishing reports, decide what to target.
Whatever your prey of choice is, you’ll need a reliable boat to take you to the best spots, and that’s exactly what captain’s 19’ Lund is. With more than enough room to fit aboard up to 4 anglers, all the necessary equipment, and a cooler, this vessel ticks all the boxes. You’ll follow the fish on the quality fishfinder, and use a trolling motor when it’s time to be extra quiet.
Bear in mind Largemouth And Guadalupe Bass are strictly catch and release. The captain will prepare rods, reels, and a variety of lures for you depending on your target species, but if you have preferred type of tackle, you’re welcome to bring it with you. Another thing you’ll need is a valid fishing license, and some drinks and food, in case you get hungry while fishing.
Matthew loves having kids on board, so much so, that he has a special trip just for them. If you’re coming with children, they should be at least 5 years old, and life jackets for them will be provided. Capt. Matthew will go out of his way to make your trip comfortable and enjoyable.
Get your fishing groove on with Redemptional Fishing And Outdoors!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Lund (Bass boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 200HP Verado Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 47 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Austin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Redemptional Fishing And Outdoors
- $421 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - LT 4H Cruise / Fish / Swim 9 AM (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - LT 4H Cruise / Fish / Swim 1:15 PM (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - LT Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - LT Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $60 per person after 2 guests - LT 3/4 Day –Cruise/Fish/Swim (PM) (6 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $60 per person after 2 guests - LT 3/4 Day Trip – 12 PM (6 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $60 per person after 2 guests - LT 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $60 per person after 2 guests - LT 3/4 Day–Cruise/Fish/Swim (AM) (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - LT Full Day Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - LT Full Day Trip (PM) (8 hours)
- GPS Humming Bird
- Fishfinder Humming Bird
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Ultrex
- Ice Box Ice chest with water provided
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Crappie and Sunfish)
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Striped)
- Bass (White)