"Palm Beach River/Ocean Charters" offers diverse fishing out of Jupiter, Florida! There are thousands of fish to catch in the bountiful inshore and offshore waters of the Atlantic and in the nearby Loxahatchee River. There’s no better guide to explore with than Captain Eric Catsman, a local pro who’s been fishing since before he could walk!
Hop aboard his 17’ Boston Whaler center console, ideal for 3 anglers who all want to fish at the same time. Her practical design makes for a stable and dry ride and the roomy center console provides enough space to fit all of your gear comfortably.
Your targets are various and vast depending on where you want to fish. Inshore anything goes, from jigging for Pompano in the Loxahatchee River to hooking big Tripletail, Redfish, and Black Drum. Opt to head into deeper waters and you’ll bottom fish for Snapper and Grouper. Capt. Eric also always leaves a free line in case a Mahi Mahi or Kingfish swims by!
All you’ll want to bring are any snacks and drinks you’d like to enjoy during your trip. Capt. Eric provides the rest, including your gear, bait, and bottled water. He’s happy to clean and fillet your catch and if you’re happy with how the trip went, tips are welcome and appreciated.
Explore what just might become your new favorite fishing destination with Palm Beach River/Ocean Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Boston Whaler (Center console) originally built in 1969, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 90HP Evinrude E-tec engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Jupiter Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Palm Beach River/Ocean Charters
- $350 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $375 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $425 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 3/4 Day Inshore Trip (6 hours)
- $500 per group - 3/4 Day Offshore Trip (6 hours)
- $550 per group - Full Day Inshore Trip (8 hours)
- $625 per group - Full Day Offshore Trip (8 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Offshore/Half Day Inshore (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Bought or caught )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Loxahatchee)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing (40 feet to 150 feet)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)