Are you looking for a memorable adventure on the beautiful Gulf Coast of Florida? Or maybe you’re craving a peaceful getaway from the day-to-day grind? Look no further than the team at Wet Lines Fishing Charters who are here to make it happen for you!
You’ll board a 22’ Aquasport center console bay boat and head out from Wet Lines Bait and Tackle Shop in Clearwater, Florida. That’s right – Wet Lines is one of the only fishing charters around that has its very own bait shop, ensuring you’re stocked and ready to go for every trip!
The vessel is perfect for stealthy inshore action and nearshore adventures. She can comfortably accommodate up to 4 anglers, who can all fish at the same time. The Wet Lines Fishing crew is confident you’ll create memories for a lifetime on board!
The productive waters here are stocked with plenty of Snook. Redfish, Tarpon, Trout, and Sheepshead. Whether you’re looking to battle it out with fun to catch fish or stock the cooler with delicious dinner fare, there’s something for everyone.
The captain provides your gear, as well as all necessary fishing licenses. There’s ice-cold water on board, as well as plenty of ice storage for any additional drinks and snacks you choose to bring. At the end of the trip The crew is happy to clean and fillet your catch and any tips are appreciated.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to catch some Florida fish and "Wet A Line" with the crew!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Aquasport (Bay boat) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 49 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Clearwater Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Wet Lines Fishing
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Mid-afternoon (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Mid-morning (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Sunset Fishing (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Ensures you're not disruptive in shallow waters
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips appreciated!)
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (up to 9 Nautical Miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel