Fish Boss Tours specializes in making your experience on the water a memorable time! You’ll start your day aboard an extremely comfortable 25’ Sea Hunt center console. It features an onboard private bathroom on board as well as plush seating for the trip out to the reefs and back. The boat is also equipped with a spot locking trolling motor, allowing you to stay on top of the prime fishing spots without drifting.
For Red Snapper fishing, you will fish over concrete pyramid reefs, old concrete bridge material, and rock piles. You’ll depart from the marina that’s the closest to open water in Orange Beach, giving you more time to fish and less time to ride.
When trolling, you will use a variety of techniques using outriggers, z-wings, downriggers, and planers. The crew enjoys teaching people how to fish so please ask all the questions you would like and hopefully, your trip will be fun as well as informative. You will fish a combination of cut bait and possibly live bait depending on the target species of fish you’re going after.
Your fishing license is included in the price as is catch cleaning. The deckhand works for tips so a customary 25% would be appreciated. If the weather prevents you from going offshore then you will be given the choice of going inshore or a refund.
Take some food and drinks as well as sun protection with you and once that’s in order, you can look forward to a terrific day feeling them in off the Alabama coast.
P.S. Boat and equipment will be thoroughly washed and sanitized between trips for your safety. The captain and first mate will adhere to social distancing as much as possible during your trip. Hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes are available for everyone onboard and every precaution possible will be made for your protection.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 43 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish Boss Tours
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trolling/Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,095 per group - 6 Hour Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,095 per group - 6 Hour Trolling/Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,195 per group - 6 Hour Snapper Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,195 per group - 6 Hour Snapper Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,695 per group - 10 Hour Trolling/Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- $1,995 per group - 12 Hour Offshore Trip (12 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed Private Head)
- GPS (Dual 12” Harmon displays)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (GPS achoring)
- Outriggers (Taco outriggers)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn reels, Short Master rods, Daiwa reels )
- Live Bait (provided prior and also during the trip )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)