Fish Boss Tours specializes in making your experience on the water a memorable time! You’ll start your day aboard an extremely comfortable 25’ Sea Hunt center console. It features an onboard private bathroom on board as well as plush seating for the trip out to the reefs and back. The boat is also equipped with a spot-locking trolling motor, allowing you to stay on top of the prime fishing spots without drifting.
Your fishing license is included in the price as is catch cleaning. The deckhand works for tips so a customary 25% would be appreciated. If the weather prevents us from going offshore then you will be given the choice of going inshore or a refund.
For Red Snapper fishing, you will fish over concrete pyramid reefs, old concrete bridge material, and rock piles. You’ll depart from the Caribe Marina. Our marina is the closest to open water in Orange Beach, giving you more time to fish and less time to ride.
When trolling, you will use a variety of techniques using outriggers, z-wings, downriggers, and planers. The crew enjoys teaching people how to fish so please ask all the questions you would like and hopefully, your trip will be fun as well as informative. You will fish a combination of cut bait and possibly live bait depending on the target species of fish you’re going after.
Take some food and drinks as well as sun protection for the trip. As we head offshore you can look forward to a great day of fishing off the Alabama coast.
P.S. Boat and equipment will be thoroughly washed and sanitized between trips for your safety.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Fish Boss Tours
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $895 per group - 4 Hour – 10+ Miles Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $895 per group - 4 Hour – 10+ Miles Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,195 per group - 6 Hour – 20+ Miles Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,195 per group - 6 Hour – 20+ Miles Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,295 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,295 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,595 per group - 8 Hour – 30+ Miles Offshore (AM) (8 hours)
- $1,595 per group - 8 Hour – Trolling / Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,895 per group - 10 Hour – 40+ Miles Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,095 per group - 12 Hour Trip – 50+ Miles Offshore (12 hours)
- Toilet Enclosed Private Head
- GPS Dual 12” Harmon displays
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor GPS achoring
- Outriggers Taco outriggers
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn reels, Short Master rods, Daiwa reels )
- Live Bait (provided prior and also during the trip )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Cleaning is provided with charter)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: