Enjoy fishing in Puerto Vallarta aboard a recently restored luxury vessel with “Liliana 40”! Whether you’re an experienced angler or a novice, the crew is here to help you make the best of this experience! You’ll be joined by friendly Captain Andrés and first mate, who are both bilingual.
Hop aboard “Liliana”! She’s a 40’ custom offshore vessel that can accommodate up 12 guests, although 6 to 8 anglers are recommended for maximum comfort. You’ll cruise in style aboard this beauty with a flybridge, spacious sundeck, private toilet, fully-equipped kitchen, TV, and AC. There’s plenty of space both outdoors and indoors for you to relax and enjoy your time at sea.
Tuna tubes, a livewell, fighting chairs, and fish boxes all maximize your efficiency as you chase those big fish. Offshore it’s all about trolling for Sailfish, Marlin, Tuna, and Mahi Mahi. You’ll also bottom fish for Snapper and Grouper and closer to shore, there’s plenty of smaller fish to hook.
A lot is included on trips aboard Liliana. There’s bottled water, coffee, and snacks on all trips and breakfast, sandwiches, and beers on 8, 10, and 12-hour trips. Phone chargers, towels, and a multi-media system are also on board to make your life easier.
The crew provides all of the gear you need for a productive day, as well as snorkeling equipment for 10 people. They’ll also happily clean your catch to take back to shore or prepare a ceviche for you to enjoy on board. They work hard to make sure you have a good time and tips are welcome and appreciated. Pier fees are not included in the final price.
Sail the seas in style and explore Puerto Vallarta’s productive waters with Liliana 40!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
FAQs about Liliana 40
- MXN 14,000 per group, additional MXN 450 per person after 8 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- MXN 16,000 per group, additional MXN 250 per person after 8 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Oct-Jun (4 hours)
- MXN 21,000 per group, additional MXN 450 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- MXN 24,000 per group, additional MXN 250 per person after 8 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Oct-Jun (6 hours)
- MXN 28,000 per group, additional MXN 450 per person after 8 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- MXN 32,000 per group, additional MXN 250 per person after 8 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Oct-Jun (8 hours)
- MXN 35,000 per group, additional MXN 450 per person after 8 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- MXN 40,000 per group, additional MXN 215 per person after 8 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Oct-Jun (10 hours)
- MXN 42,000 per group, additional MXN 250 per person after 8 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- MXN 48,000 per group, additional MXN 250 per person after 1 guest - 12 Hour Trip – Oct-Jun (12 hours)
- Fighting Chair 2
- GPS Raymarine
- Fishfinder Raymarine
- Snorkeling Equipment for 10 people
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen Fridge, stove, microwave, cutlery
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes 2
- Ice Box
- Radar Raymarine
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano )
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water, coffee, corona beer, ice)
- First Mate (bilingual)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On 8, 10, and 12 hour trips)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2012. Powered by 2 315HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: