Join Musky & Pike Dreamers for a day of fishing excitement! Captain Eric Esko grew up fishing on the lakes of South Wisconsin and he knows the best spots of every body of water in the area. He trailers his boat and takes guests wherever they need to go to catch the fish of their dreams. This page focuses on Lake Geneva but you can visit other lakes too. It’s best to tell the captain what you want to catch and he’ll find the place for you!
You’ll be fishing aboard a 19’ aluminum Lund boat that accommodates up to three guests. Powered by 150 HP Mercury engine and equipped with GPS and fishfinder, this boat has everything you need to find the fish and get to it fast! There’s also wireless trolling motor when you need to sneak up on fish and a multimedia system, when it’s ok to blast your favorite playlist.
All northern freshwater species are yours to take, you just need to pick. You can go after huge Musky and Northern Pike, tasty Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, or sneaky Walleye and Sunfish. Fishing techniques vary depending on your target and there’s always something new to try out.
Capt. Eric will provide you with St. Croix rods and Shimano reels, make sure there’s a variety of artificial lures, and enough live bait. You can keep your catch of the day and he’ll even clean it for you free of charge. You only need to purchase your license and bring some snacks and soft drinks. Kids are welcome as well, just inform the captain of their age so he can prepare the right life vests.
Come fishing with Musky & Pike Dreamers and enjoy the trip that’s tailored to get you your dream catch!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Lund (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Musky & Pike Dreamers – Lake Geneva
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Mid-Day Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Nighttime Walleye Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Nighttime Walleye (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Die Hard Day Trip (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (St. Croix rods and Shimano reels)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Pike (Northern)