Have a fun and memorable experience with a great crew aboard Southern Run Fishing Charters! You won’t know where to head first when it comes to fishing in Willmington, but Captain Ben Morris specializes in epic offshore adventures. He’ll do his best to put anglers of all skill levels on the big fish!
Your vessel for the day is a 31’ Cape Horn center console that can fit up to 6, but for comfort reasons the ideal is 4 customers. She’s a dry, fast and very comfortable boat with great seating and plenty of room to relax during a long day of fishing. Equipped with 2 300 HP Yamaha engines, this smooth ride will get you to the fish fast, increasing your fishing time and productivity.
Light line trolling is a recipe for success when it comes to hooking nearshore species like Bluefish, Spanish Mackerel, and Bonita. On longer offshore trips you’ll also have your shot at Wahoo, Blackfin Tuna, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi and the occasional Blue or White Marlin. In this range, bottom fishing for Grouper, Snapper, and delicious Seabass is super productive too! No bottom fishing for groups larger than 4.
All of your gear, including top-notch rods, reels, and tackle are waiting on board when you arrive. Capt. Ben is also happy to clean and fillet your catch at the end of the trip for easy transport home. What you will want to bring are any drinks and snacks you’d like to enjoy, as well as sun protection.
Hop on board for some of North Carolina’s finest fishing with Southern Run Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Wilmington Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Southern Run Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 12 Hour Bottom/Slow Trolling (12 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Gulf stream (12 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed porta-potty )
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)