Come enjoy a fun, action-packed adventure on 2017 24’ Cape Horn Center Console with porta poti.
At Nauti Charters, we want you to know that when you come aboard we believe in treating everyone like family, not tourists! Let’s make some great memories and have a blast!
Capt. Brad Ables offers a variety of fishing trips that are tailored to fit your preferences. From trolling the oil rigs to deep sea fishing for the big ones, you’ll have a great time targeting a range of species, no matter your level of experience. Children of all ages are welcome aboard as well, and Capt. Bradley loves teaching them how to fish.
Nauti Charters’ trips are catered to accommodate all types of anglers. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing fishing trip with some sightseeing or an adrenaline-pumping adventure with lots of action – the crew will see to it that your wishes are met.
You’ll target a wide variety of species, including Snapper, Triggerfish, Mahi, Cobia, Grouper, Wahoo, Amberjack, Sheepshead, Redfish, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, and more. Your fishing license is included as well.
After your trip, you will take group photos of your catch then the crew will clean and fillet your fish so you can take it home for a delicious meal with your family. Also feel free while you wait for your fish to grab a drink from Tacky Jacks Restaurant, or have them cook your catch. All you need to bring with you is some sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and weather-appropriate clothing, and you’re all set.
Get ready for an awesome adventure and start planning your fishing trip today. Nauti Fish Co is ready to take you on an unforgettable journey, so invite your family, and come down to Gulf Shores, AL for a fun day of fishing.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Nauti Fish Co – Orange Beach
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour – Cruise and Fish (10:05AM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour – Cruise and Fish (12:05PM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Cruise and Fish (8AM) (2 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hr - Introduction to Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hr – Introduction to Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hr - Offshore Fishing Intro (PM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hr – Offshore Fishing Intro (AM) (5 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 10 Hr The Day Is Yours (AM) (10 hours)
- Toilet Marine Porta potti on board
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System USB chargers for phones & cameras
- Ice Box Yeti with Ice & water provided
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn )
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (15–20% customary tipping )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
About the Captain
|14 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|219 Customer reviews|
|Response time 1 hour|
|Member since January 2020|
About this listing
Cape Horn (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: