Come enjoy a fun, action-packed adventure in the extreme comfort of a 38’ Luhrs Express. With a 12 1/2’ wide deck, there is plenty of room for the whole family to fish at the same time without being crowded. Another amenity is our full private restroom on board. Some trips may also take place on a 2017 24ft Cape Horn Center Console with Porta potti.
At Nauti Charters, we want you to know that when you come aboard we believe in treating everyone like family, not tourists! Let’s make some great memories and have a blast!
Located at Fort Morgan Marina, Capt. Brad Ables offers a variety of fishing trips that are tailored to fit your preferences. From trolling the oil rigs to deep sea fishing for the big ones – you’ll have a great time targeting a range of species, no matter your level of experience. Children of all ages are welcome aboard as well, and Capt. Bradley loves teaching them how to fish.
Nauti Charters’ trips are catered to accommodate all types of anglers. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing fishing trip with some sightseeing or an adrenaline-pumping adventure with lots of action – they’ll see to it that your wishes are met.
You’ll target a wide variety of species, including Snapper, Triggerfish, Mahi, Cobia, Grouper, Wahoo, Amberjack, Sheepshead, Redfish, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, and more. Your fishing license is included as well.
After your trip, you will take group photos of your catch then the crew will clean and fillet your fish so you can take it home for a delicious meal with your family. Also feel free while you wait for your fish to grab a drink from Tacky Jacks Restaurant, or have them cook your catch. All you need to bring with you is some sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and weather-appropriate clothing, and you’re all set.
Get ready for an awesome adventure and start planning your fishing trip today. Nauti Fish Co is ready to take you on an unforgettable journey, so invite your family, and come down to Gulf Shores.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Luhrs Express (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 300HP Mercruiser engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Nauti Fish Co – Gulf Shores
- $700 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Trolling (AM) (3 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour – In-/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour – In-/Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 5 Hour – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 5 Hour Trip–Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour–Snapper Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour–Snapper Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- Toilet (Full Private Restroom in Salon)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (USB Cell phone & Camera chargers)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (200 quart fish box and other coolers )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn )
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (15–20% customary tipping)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)