Want to go on a breathtaking experience cruising the Florida Keys? Hold Tight Charters is just the place for you.
With over 15 years of experience, Captain Alexander Monteagudo is all about making sure you have a great time on the water. Our offers are flexible and you can customize your cruise so it best fits you and your needs. Fishing until the sun goes down or soaking up the sunshine on the beach, we’re determined to enhance your experience and make it all about you.
Their 25’ Sea Hunt bay boat is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine. It’s also equipped with a GPS and VHF Radio, as well as a wireless trolling motor. Capt. Alex will make sure live bait and lures are provided. There’s a cooler and water available, and enough room for 6 anglers - perfect for bringing friends or family along. Children of all ages are welcome, just make sure you bring life vests!
You can expect to catch a variety of species in the rich waters of Florida Keys. If you prefer inshore fishing, where you’d target Grouper or delicious species like Snapper or Tripletail, they got you covered. If you’re more into the game, there’s a bunch of popular sport fish options: Spotted Seatrout, Snook, or Spanish Mackerel. The crew offers it all – light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, and spinning – it’s up to you. They also offer night fishing for species like the “Silver King” Tarpon or Snapper.
Want to keep your tasty catch after a successful day of fishing? The crew can clean it and pack it for you.
Hold Tight Charters’ goal is to make this trip all about you. Depending on your preferences, cruises are flexible to adjustments but the crew is also happy to suggest what they think would fit best. All you should do is bring some snacks and good company and the day is yours!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|5 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|182 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2020|
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Islamorada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hold Tight Charters
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore (2 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Reef (AM) (4 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Reef (PM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Night Tarpon/Shark (5 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,075 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Reef (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well provided & included
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (packing is also included )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spotted Seatrout