Whether you’re looking to catch pelagics offshore or fill up the cooler with delicious inshore fish, Absolute Action Sportfishing has the trip for you! Heading out of Sailfish Marina in West Palm Beach, you’re only minutes away from the best fishing grounds. Captain Austin Rowe treats you to a fun day on the water with kite fishing, trolling, and bottom fishing – to name a few.
Board the 34’ Legend center console, a custom fishing vessel with plenty of room for the whole family. The T-top keeps you sheltered from the Florida sun, and the latest in GPS and FishFinder keep you on top of your targets. 6 guests can be comfortably accommodated, with 3 able to fish at the same time.
Capt. Austin gets you on top of your dream Florida fish. Opt for an offshore trip and you’ll troll for Tuna, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. If you’re up for it, you can also try your hand at kite fishing for majestic Sailfish! Staying closer to shore is just as fun and you’ll get your hands on Snook, Jack Crevalle, and delicious Mutton Snapper! If it’s Sharks you’re after, don’t skip out on his trip tailored specifically to batting Bull and Hammerhead Sharks!
All of your gear is waiting on board before you arrive. Capt. Austin will also catch live bait and provide bottled water. You’re free to bring any other drinks and snacks you’d like and store them in the cooler. Please also remember to bring life jackets for any children in your party.
There’s also a friendly first mate on board, who will also clean and fillet your catch. Any tips for his help are greatly appreciated. Don’t wait any longer! Head down to West Palm Beach for epic fishing abroad Absolute Action Sportfishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Legend (Center console) originally built in 2001. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
West Palm Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Absolute Action Sportfishing Charters
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Shark (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling/Bottom (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling/Bottom (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Trolling/Bottom (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Trolling/Bottom (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Tips appreciated )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)