Praslin, also known as the Palm Island seems like the most peaceful place on earth. Long sandy beaches, tall palms, and crystal waters look like the best place to relax. But below that calm water lies the world full of action. Unreel Charter is here to show this magnificent world to everyone who wants a piece of this adventure.
Join Captain Simon Payet on his 32’ Boston Whaler boat. This cuddy cabin has been restored in 2019 and fitted with the latest Garmin and Furuno navigational electronics. She’s powered by twin 350 HP Suzuki engines, features a private bathroom, a live bait tank, and trolling gear. In case you feel the need to jump into that crystal water, the captain can also prepare snorkeling equipment, just make sure to request it in advance.
The area is full of all kinds of fish species and lots of them grow to an impressive size. Some of the species you can catch are Rusty Jobfish, Wahoo, Red Emperor, Giant Trevally, and Tuna. The main prize for most experienced anglers are usually Marlin and Sailfish. You can keep most of the catch, but bigger specimens need to be released. Since you can’t bring your trophy with you, make sure to take a few awesome snaps.
Your captain will prepare everything you need for the day – Shimano and Penn rods and reels, lots of lures and bait, and even snacks and drinks. Feel free to bring food of your choice, and it’s recommended to bring sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen.
Upgrade your vacation with Unreel Charter and join an adventure you’ll never forget.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Boston Whaler (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2013, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 350HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
FAQs about Unreel Charter
- €1,200 per group - Half Day Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- €1,200 per group - Half Day Inshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- €1,500 per group - Full Day Trip – Combo (8 hours)
- €1,700 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin chartplotter)
- Fishfinder (furuno)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Request in advance)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano)
- Live Bait (Only at the drop off)
- Lures (moldcafts, illand lures, Black bart, williamson)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Fruit, cookies, chips)
- Drinks (Soda, still water and seychelles beer)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (12 nautical mile from shore)
- Offshore Fishing (approximately 28 nautical miles from shore)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Jigging (Guest must bring their own equipments)
- Popping (Guest must bring their own equipments)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jobfish (Rusty)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red Emperor)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Dogtooth)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)