Poseidon Fishing Charters shows you what Tampa Bay fishing is all about! You’ll head out from East Tampa with Captain Steven Swindal, a local to Tampa who’s been fishing these waters for over 2 decades. Whether it’s inshore or offshore fishing you’re after, Capt. Steven makes sure anglers of all skill levels have an adventurous day.
Your vessel for the day is 26’ Crevalle bay boat, ideal for 6 anglers who all want to fish at the same time. You’ll be comfortable all trip long thanks to ample seating, shade, and a small toilet inside the console. She’s got 3 livewells to keep your bait fresh and ample ice storage where you can store any keeper catch.
When it comes to your targets, you have a variety of famous Floridian fish at your fingertips. Cast your line in shallower waters and hook Redfish, Snook, Snapper, Sheepshead, and Capt. Steven’s specialty – Tripletail! In deeper waters, you’ll have your shot at battling it out with Mahi Mahi, Blackfin Tuna, King Mackerel, and Grouper. If you’re hoping to do some target-specific fishing, he’s also got trips tailored to Shark and Tarpon!
All of your gear, bait, and fishing licenses are taken care of. There’s also bowfishing equipment for 2 on board if you’d like to try something new. Soft drinks and some light snacks are provided on all trips an on full-day trips you’ll also be treated to lunch. All that’s left for you to do is pack your sun protection and your crew!
Get ready for an epic day of Florida fishing with Poseidon Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Crevalle (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Tampa Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Poseidon Fishing – East Tampa
- $250 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Inshore (1 MAX) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Bowfishing Half Day (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Sharks (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Bowfishing 3/4 Day (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (9 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (9 hours)
- Toilet (Small toilet inside the console.)
- Live Bait Well (3 livewells )
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Bull bay rods, Penn and Shimano reels)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water, soft drinks)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On full day trips)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (Equipment for 2)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout