Head out of St. Petersburg Florida aboard Poseidon Fishing Charters! This local pro grew up in the Tampa Bay Area and has been fishing these waters for 2 decades. Novice and seasoned anglers alike are bound to have a great time exploring these productive inshore and offshore fisheries!
You’ll board a 26’ Crevalle bay boat that’s fully equipped with all the goods. We’re talking 3 live bait wells for the freshest bait, a small toilet inside the console, ample seating and cushions, and lots of shade to keep you out of the blazing Florida sun. Plus, the captain usually fishes from the fly deck so you’ll feel like you have the whole boat to yourself!
Your targets are vast and you’ll employ a variety of techniques to go after them. Inshore you’ll go after famous Florida fish including Snook, Sheepshead, Redfish, and Tripletail. If you head down in the summer, don’t miss out on the chance to go after the Silver King, Tarpon! Offshore you’ll find rod-bending Mahi Mahi, Blackfin Tuna, and Grouper on the other end of your line.
The captain provides all of the rods, reels, and tackle you need for a productive day. There’s even bowfishing equipment for 2 on board if you’d like to try your hand at something new. All trips include soft drinks and some light snacks. On full days trips, you’ll also have lunch.
Bring your sunscreen and a good attitude and get ready for an epic Florida adventure with Poseidon Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Crevalle (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
St. Petersburg Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Poseidon Fishing – St. Petersburg
- $250 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Inshore (1MAX) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Bowfishing Half Day (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Bowfishing 3/4 Day (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (9 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (9 hours)
- Toilet (Small toilet inside the console.)
- Live Bait Well (3 livewells)
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Bull bay rods, Penn and Shimano reels)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water, soft drinks )
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On full day trips)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout