Get ready to explore the productive waters on Florida’s western coast with Poseidon Fishing Charters! You’ll head out from Bradenton with Captain Steven Swindal, a knowledgable guide who’s been fishing in the area for over 2 decades. Whether you’re hoping to land that trophy catch or just want to fill up the cooler, this is the charter for you!
Your ride for the day is a 26’ Crevalle bay boat, perfect for 6 anglers who all want to fish at the same time. She’s decked out with 3 livewells for super fresh bait, ample seating and cushions, and a small toilet inside the console. Capt. Steven fishes from the flybridge so you’ll essentially have the boat to yourself!
You’ll have your pick of legendary inshore and offshore fish. Stay in shallower water and you’re bound to be hooking Tripletail, Redfish, Snook, Snapper, and Sheepshead all day long. Offshore fishing fanatics will have their needs covered too! Plenty of Mahi Mahi, Grouper, King Mackerel, and Blackfin Tuna make for a day of rod-bending action.
Capt. Steven provides all of your gear and takes care of fishing licenses too. There are soft drinks and light snacks on all of his trips and on full day trips lunch is also provided. At the end of the day, he’s happy to clean and fillet any keepers and share some of his secret recipes for you to try out once you get home.
Hop aboard Poseidon Fishing Charters and find out what Florida fishing is all about!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Crevalle (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Bradenton Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Poseidon Fishing – Bradenton
- $250 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Inshore (1 MAX) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip - Flats Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Bowfishing Half Day (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip - Flats Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Inshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Offshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Bowfishing 3/4 Day (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip - Flats Fishing (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (9 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (9 hours)
- Toilet (Small toilet inside the console.)
- Live Bait Well (3 livewells )
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Bull bay rods, Penn and Shimano reels)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water, soft drinks)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On full day trips )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (Equipment for 2 people )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout