Poseidon Fishing Charters knows what Florida fishing is all about! Whether you’re looking for inshore and offshore adventures, or you’re just hoping to fill up the cooler with tasty fish, Captain Steven Swindal has got you covered. He’s been fishing the waters in Tampa for over 2 decades and loves to head out with novice and seasoned anglers alike.
Hop aboard his 26’ Crevalle bay boat, ideal for navigating the diverse waters in Tampa. She’s perfect for anglers who all want to fish at the same time and is decked out with features to keep you comfortable all day. That includes a small toilet inside the console, ample seating and cushions, and lots of shade to keep you out of the Florida sun.
If it’s inshore fish you’re after you’ll head out in search of Redfish, Snook, Sheepshead, Snapper, and Tripletail. If deeper waters are calling to you, Mahi Mahi, Blackfin Tuna, Cobia, Amberjack, and Grouper are yours for the taking. Hoping to hook only Shark or Tarpon? Opt for one of his target-specific trips!
All of your gear, bait, and licenses are provided. There are also soft drinks and some light snacks on board on all trips, and on full day trips, you’ll even be treated to lunch. Capt. Steven is happy to clean and fillet your catch at the end of the day and share his secret recipes for you to try out when you get home!
What are you waiting for? Gather up the family or your fishing buddies and head down to Tampa with Poseidon Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Crevalle (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Tampa Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Poseidon Fishing Charters – Tampa
- $250 per group, additional $150 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Inshore (1 MAX) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Bowfishing Half Day (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Sharks (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Bowfishing 3/4 Day (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (9 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (9 hours)
- Toilet (Small Toilet in Center Console )
- Live Bait Well (3 livewells )
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Bull bay rods, Penn and Shimano reels)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Soft drinks, bottled water)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (On full day trips )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout