Outdoor adventure seekers will have a great day on the water aboard “J, Standifer Guide Service”! You’ll launch out of Winchester Bay, the ideal spot for easy access to nearby river systems and the thriving Pacific Ocean. Oregon resident and lifetime angler Captain Jaime Standifer is your guide and ensures everyone has a great time on board.
Your vessel for the day is 28’ River Wild aluminum fishing boat, ideal for 6 anglers who all want to fish at the same time. She’s made to navigate shallow rivers and bays, as well as open oceans. There’s a portable toilet and heating on board to ensure you’re comfortable, as well as top-notch Raptor and Shimano gear.
Capt. Jamie offers diverse trips to give you the best fishing in the Pacific Northwest. Head into the Ocean and you’ll deep sea fish for Halibut, Lingcod, and Rockfish. If it’s Salmon you’re after, Winchester Bay is one of the top fisheries for nearshore Chinook and Coho Salmon on the West Coast.
All of the gear you need to successfully troll, jig, deep sea fish, and more awaits on board. There’s also bottled water in the cooler and you’re free to bring along any other drinks and snacks you’d like to enjoy. Capt. Jamie will clean and fillet your catch at the end of the day.
Experience fishing in the great Pacific Northwest with J, Standifer Guide Service!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
River Wild (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2018. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about J, Standifer Guide – Winchester Bay
- $200 per person - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea (Shared) (8 hours)
- $225 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon (Shared) (8 hours)
- $350 per person - Full Day Trip – Tuna (Shared) (8 hours)
- $350 per person - Full Day Trip – Halibut (Shared) (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea (Private) (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Salmon (Private) (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group - Full Day Trip – Halibut (Private) (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group - Full Day Trip – Tuna (Private) (8 hours)
- Toilet (Portable)
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Raptor custom rods, Shimano electric reels )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water )
- First Mate (On deep sea fishing trips, tips appreciated )
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Albacore)