Enjoy the beautiful waters in the Florida Keys aboard Manicsportfishing! If you’re looking to cast a few lines, take in the sights, and have an all-around fun day, this is the charter for you. Families will have a great time with the captain. He knows these waterways in and out and makes sure you have everything you need for a memorable day on board.
There’s something for everyone aboard the double-decker 26’ Grand Island pontoon boat. Youngsters, and the young at heart, can’t get enough of the epic water slide and water toys. Those looking to relax can chill out on the comfortable couches with a beverage and take in the view. The captain also has a portable toilet so you don’t have to make stops, and ample ice storage for food and drinks.
Inshore fishing in the Keys offers plenty of opportunities in a relaxed atmosphere. Hook Catfish, Snapper, and even Bonehead Shark in these calm waters. Trips aboard the pontoon boat are mostly catch and release but he’s happy to clean and fillet any keepers you do catch.
There’s fishing equipment for 4 anglers to use on board. What you’ll want to bring are your bathing suits and snorkeling equipment for cooling off in the water! Bottled water is provided and you’re free to bring any other drinks and snacks you’d like. Please try to avoid refreshments in glass packaging and spray-on suntan lotion.
Try some fishing, do some exploring, and enjoy a few hours on the water with Manicsportfishing!
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Grand Island (Pontoon) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 115HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Marathon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Manicsportfishing – Pontoon
- $349 per group - Fish, Dolphins, Sunset, Manatees (2 hours)
- $449 per group - 3 Hour Sunset Cruise and Tour (3 hours)
- $449 per group - Afternoon Snappers, Swim and Tour (3 hours)
- $449 per group - Snappers Swim and a Private Tour (3 hours)
- $599 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $599 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $599 per group - Sandbar-Dolphin- Manatees-Eco tour (4 hours)
- $599 per group - Sandbar-Dolphins- Eco tour (4 hours)
- $895 per group - LOBSTER LOBSTER LOBSTER (6 hours)
- $899 per group - 6 Hour – Fun in the Sun (6 hours)
- Toilet (Portable )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Drinks (Bottled water )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Shallow, calm waters)
- Nearshore Fishing (Shallow, calm waters)
- Light Tackle
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Nurse)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)