Beaver’s Guide Service is a small and successful fishing charter. It’s owned and captained by Bobby Beaver, a lifelong local with tons of knowledge of fishing in the surrounding area. Your captain specializes in many different trips, from backwater bay to Snapper fishing in the Gulf. He can do anything when it comes to catching fish, you just need to tell him what’s your skill level and how you imagined your day out.
Santa Rosa Beach is the main departure point but this depends on the trip you take. You’ll board a 22’ Cape Horn that accommodates up to 5 guests. This center console is powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine, navigational equipment that will help you find the schools of fish, and a live bait tank. If you request it in advance, snorkeling equipment can be there too.
Take a trip in the bay and you can target Sheepshead, Spotted Seatrout, and Redfish. Nearshore waters hold lots of Mangrove Snapper.
While some trips are more suitable for experienced anglers, Capt. Bobby encourages you to bring your family along and let him teach the kids how to fish! It will be fun and educational, all at once.
He’ll cover your fishing license, equipment, and clean your catch. You only need to bring some snacks and drinks for the day.
Join Beaver’s Guide Service and spend an unforgettable day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2002. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Santa Rosa Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Beaver’s Guide Service
- $375 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Kids Trip (2 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Beginner Trip (3 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Daiwa, St Croix)
- Live Bait (Usually prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing (Bring your equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout