The Fujairah waters are a treasure chest for passionate anglers, and if you’re looking for an expert guide to show you where to go, Al Nawras Marine Trip Arrangement can help! Captain Mohammed is a local who spent over 20 years exploring the area’s fishing holes and he loves showing people around.
Join him on his 48’ Gulf Craft, that will be your ride and a fishing platform for the day. The vessel is spacious and can easily accommodate up to 12 people and is well-equipped for reef and deep sea fishing conditions. There’s a fighting chair on board, as well a live bait well, and tuna tubes, and for spotting fish from far away, you can use the flybridge.
The boat is as comfortable as it is fishable, so you can relax in the air-conditioned indoor area when you’re not battling your catch. The cabin has a kitchen, a lot of seating room, and a private toilet. You don’t have to worry about rods, reels, and tackle either – the crew will provide everything you need, including snacks and drinks to keep you energized.
What you’ll be targeting depends on what fishing excursion you pick, trolling or bottom fishing. You’ll go trolling after Mahi Mahi, Seabream, and King Mackerel. On bottom fishing trips, handlining is the name of the game, and Grouper, Amberjack, and Snapper are your prey.
Try your hand in a variety of techniques, and when you’re done, the crew will clean and fillet the catch, and even prepare it for you on the 6 hour tour. Both families and groups of friends are welcome to join Capt. Mohammed of Al Nawras Marine Trip Arrangement and he’ll gladly take them all out. All you need to bring is your own cooler and sunscreen.
Explore the Gulf of Oman with a friendly, knowledgeable professional and you’ll want to come back for more fishing adventures year after year!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Gulf Craft (Airboat) originally built in 2018. Powered by 3 360HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Fujairah Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Al Nawras Marine Trip Arrangement
- AED 600 per group - 1 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (Noon) (1 hour)
- AED 600 per group - 1 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (1 hour)
- AED 600 per group - 1 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (9 AM) (1 hour)
- AED 600 per group - 1 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (3 PM) (1 hour)
- AED 600 per group - 1 Hour Trip -– Bottom Fishing (PM) (1 hour)
- AED 1,200 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (2 hours)
- AED 1,200 per group - 2 Hour Trip– Bottom Fishing (10 AM) (2 hours)
- AED 1,200 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (2 hours)
- AED 1,800 per group - 3 Hour Trip–Bottom Fishing (Night) (3 hours)
- AED 1,800 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- AED 1,800 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- AED 2,000 per group - 3 Hours Trip – Bottom Fishing & BBQ (3 hours)
- AED 3,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- AED 3,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Bottom Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- AED 4,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (8 hours)
- AED 4,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (8 hours)
- AED 5,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Short-Tail Red Snapper (Ehu)