Experience some of the best fishing on the Canadian side of the Detroit River with No Limits Fishing Charters! Located in Windsor, Essex County, you’ll have easy access to Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair, and the Detroit River. Each has its own unique fishing experiences and opportunities!
You’ll head out with Captain PJ Baylis, an avid tournament angler and professional guide, aboard his 20’ Starcraft Fishmaster 196. She’s powered by a single Yamaha F200 engine and is ideal for 3 anglers who all want to fish at the same time. The vessel is extremely stable, deep, and safe, ensuring you’re comfortable all day long.
Capt. PJ will put you on trophy Walleye and delicious Rainbow (Steelhead) Trout! He follows the migration path of both so you’ll fish Lake Erie and Lake St. Clair from June through to the end of September and move through Leamington, Wheatley, and Erieau as the summer goes on. For Panfish, Lake Erie and Lake St.Clair are your best bet from early spring and throughout the summer.
If it’s Walleye you’re after, you’ll troll the Lakes and jig in the Detroit River for optimum productiveness. Opt to spend a couple of extra hours on Lake Erie and you’ll troll for that extremely fun-to-catch, not to mention delicious, Rainbow Trout too!
Top-notch rods, reels, and tackle for trolling and jigging are all waiting for you on board. There’s also bottled water and you’re free to bring any other drinks and snacks you’d like. Capt. PJ is happy to clean and fillet at catch you choose to keep, at the dock, for $3 a pop. Lastly, don’t forget to pick up a valid Ontario fishing license online or from a licensed vendor.
Launch points will vary depending on where the fish are so get in touch with Capt. PJ beforehand. Get on top of those freshwater fish with No Limits Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Starcraft Fishmaster (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Windsor Fishing Calendar
FAQs about No Limits Fishing Charters
- CA $400 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Detroit River (6 hours)
- CA $400 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Detroit River (6 hours)
- CA $500 per group - Lake St.Clair Musky (8 hours)
- CA $650 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) – Lake Erie (6 hours)
- CA $650 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) – Lake Erie (6 hours)
- CA $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Lake Erie (8 hours)
- GPS (Humminbird Helix 9 )
- Fishfinder (Humminbird Helix 9 DI & SI)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Bluetooth AM/FM AUX)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minnkota Ulterra 112#)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting ($3 per fish)
- Drinks (Water)
- River Fishing (Detroit River)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Erie & Lake St.Clair)
- Light Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Bass (White)
- Freshwater Drum
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)