Join Water Fox Charters for an exciting day on Lake Erie. Captain Gary has been fishing in the area since 1982. He gained lots of fishing experience all over the country but there’s one thing he kept coming to – Lake Erie and Walleye fishing. He’s passionate about his job and there’s not a day he’s not on the water. You can join him anytime you want and learn from him.
Capt. Gary’s charter accommodates up to 6 anglers for trolling and casting trips. You’ll be fishing on a 28.5’ Baha Hardtop. She’s powered by a 454 HP Volvo Penta engine and will get you to your fishing spot in no time.
You’ll target Walleye and Yellow Perch. The techniques you’re using depend on the season. No matter what trip you take, they are suitable for all skill levels. You can cast your line for the first time or catch fish for the 100th time – it’s always exciting on Lake Erie. Walleye are excellent table fare and you can keep 6 fish per person. Cleaning is being extra charged.
You’ll be provided with Okuma fishing equipment, lures, and bait. You can purchase your fishing license online or at the dock. Bring some snacks and drinks for the day or even your fishing equipment if you prefer it.
Water Fox Charters offers flexible fishing trips year round. Get in touch and book your spot!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Baha Hardtop (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 1990. Powered by a 454HP Volvo Penta engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of Fishing
Oak Harbor Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Water Fox Charters
- $385 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Spring Jig Trip (6 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Cast or Troll (PM) 3:00-9:30 Sunset (6 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Troll/Cast Trip (6 hours)
- Toilet (Flush toilet)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Okuma spinning rods)
- Live Bait (Used for jigging, prepared in advance)
- First Mate (On trolling trips; tips are appreciated)
- Lake Fishing (Erie)
- Reef Fishing (Complex )
- Light Tackle (Cast Jig or Worm Harness )
- Drift Fishing
- Perch (Yellow)