Make your time at the Cayman Islands truly memorable and go fishing with Captain Jerry’s Watersports! Let Captain Jerry Ebanks take you out on the pristine local waters, where when you’re not catching gorgeous fish, you can admire the views and snorkel to cool off.
Capt. Jerry has spent most of his life fishing and teaching others how to do it, so you’ll be in good hands with this seasoned pro. He’ll take you out on his 42’ Rob Shirley center console that can fit up to 8 people on board. The “Trinity” is much larger than most of the fishing boats in the area, which means a higher level of comfort and a smoother ride.
It sports a hard top which provides lots of shade to keep you nice and cool, and a private toilet. There’s a fighting chair on board to help you wrestle potential monster catch and you’ll be using top-notch Shimano and Penn equipment to reel in whatever gulped down your bait. If you want to take a break, let your guide know, and he’ll give you snorkeling gear to jump into the water and relax.
What you’ll fish for depends on the trip you choose. On reef excursions, you’ll mostly focus on Yellowtail, Triggerfish, and Snapper species. If you book a half day deep sea trip, you’ll go after Amberjack, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. Full day deep sea fishing expeditions are reserved for avid game fish anglers looking to hook their next Marlin and Tuna trophy catch.
Whatever option you choose, it can be adapted to your level of angling skill and age of the people in the group. Capt. Jerry loves having kids on board, and he always tries to make his charters as family-friendly as possible. These are all-inclusive packages, so drinks, snacks, and lunch on full day trips are included. It’s recommended to bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, as well as a bathing suit and towels if you plan on snorkeling.
Your Cayman Island fishing escapades with Captain Jerry’s Watersports are but a few clicks away!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Rob Shirley (Center console) originally built in 1994. Powered by a 350HP Caterpillar 3126 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
West Bay Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Jerry's Watersports
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef AM (MAX 6) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip – Reef PM (MAX 6) (4 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,050 per group - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,725 per group - Full Day Trip – Reef (MAX 6) (8 hours)
- $2,300 per group - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea (MAX 8) (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano)
- Live Bait (Bonito)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Sodas, water, and local beer)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Lunch included for full day trips only)
- Offshore Fishing (You can travel up to 12 miles offshore)
- Reef Fishing (Yo can travel 30 minutes to get to fishing grounds)
- Light Tackle (Casting rods/spinning reels)
- Heavy Tackle (Trolling rods)
- Bottom Fishing (Spinning rods)
- Trolling (Trolling rods with ballyhoo and artificial lures)
- Spinning (Casting rods/spinning reels)
- Drift Fishing (Cut bait or live bait with trolling rods)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Trolling rods)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack