Join Peninsula Sportfishing and let them take you out to the amazing waters of the Kasilof River on the Kenai Peninsula. Your guide will be Jared Lindquist. With over 20 years of experience fishing in the area, and 8 years of guiding, you can be confident in his ability to take you to the fish and help you reel in some trophies.
You’ll be fishing aboard his 20’ Willie drift boat, that can take out up to 4 anglers. This is the perfect boat to go drift fishing these waters with a couple of friends or your family. You’ll have an icebox for your catch on board, and the boat is equipped with life jackets and all safety gear required by the Coast Guard.
The Kasilof River is as prolific as it is stunning, and there’s a variety of fish species you can target here. Jared will put you on the bite of species like King, Silver, Sockeye, and Pink, Rainbow Trout, and Dolly Varden.
All the fishing equipment will be provided on board, including G-Loomis, St Croix, and Cast King rods, reel, and tackle. There’s fly fishing equipment as well, if you want to test your luck and have more of an adventure. You’ll test out different techniques, so you’re sure to take home some big specimens.
Your guide will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home and taste after a fun-filled day of fishing. Kids are welcome to join in, so bring them along with you and teach them all about the joys of fishing. Make sure to bring a fishing license, as well as some rain gear, food and drinks, and come have some fun!
Explore the wonderful nature of Alaska by heading out with Peninsula Sportfishing and enjoying a day of fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Peninsula Sportfishing – Kasilof River
- $200 per person - Half Day Trip – Shared (AM) (4 hours)
- $200 per person - Half Day Trip – Shared (PM) (4 hours)
- $250 per person - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $250 per person - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $300 per person - Full Day Trip – Shared (8 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Private (AM) MAX 3 (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Private (PM) MAX 3 (4 hours)
- $849 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (PM)- Private (3MAX) (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (AM)- Private (3MAX) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Private (3MAX) (8 hours)
- Ice Box Fish Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (G-Loomis, St Croix, Cast King rods)
- Live Bait (Sardines)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing (Kenai and Kasilof Rivers)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing (Kenai peninsula streams)
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Dolly Varden
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)
- Salmon (Sockeye)
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|101 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2020|
About this listing
Willie (Drift boat) originally built in 2007. Powered by a 6HP Tohatsu engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 60 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: