Taking a trip with AMI Sportfishing Charters means you’re in good hands for your day out! Captain Austin has been fishing these waters ever since he could hold a rod. This isn’t just a job for him, it’s a way of living. There’s no fish in this area he doesn’t know how to catch. Just pick a target and see it for yourself.
You’ll be fishing aboard his 26’ Offshore Stapleton boat that accommodates up to 6 anglers. She’s powered by a 300 HP Suzuki engine and features the latest navigational electronics. The boat also has two live bait tanks and a cooler for your catch. During offshore trips, you’ll be accompanied by first mate as well, who’s going to set up your equipment and show you the best ways to use it.
The trips take place in the waters near beautiful Anna Maria Island. Capt. Austin offers a wide variety of fishing adventures, depending on where you want to go and how long you want to stay. The main targets for the day are Redfish, Snook, Trout, Tarpon, Cobia, Kingfish, Grouper, Snapper, and Sharks.
All fishing equipment, tackle, and licenses are Included. If you want to go fly fishing, make sure to bring your own equipment and notify the captain in advance. Bring your food, drinks, hats, and sunglasses.
AMI Sportfishing Charters welcomes all anglers of any experience level. Pick a trip and catch your trophy today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about AMI Sportfishing Charters
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Two hour afternoon trip (2 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn)
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|75 Customer reviews|
|Response time 4 hours|
|Member since February 2020|
About this listing
Stapleton (Center console) originally built in 1972, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: